Sneak Peek Gender Blood Test
Learn Your Baby’s Gender Using Your DNA at 6 Weeks of Pregnancy 99.9% accuracy—Next Day results!
Mommy and Me’s Gender Blood Test
For a less-intensive gender determination process, come by Mommy and Me for a convenient Sneak Peek Gender Blood Test. See, the clinical 6+ week gender blood test utilizes the shared fetal DNA circulating inside the mother’s bloodstream to naturally examine the growing fetus’ DNA. Our PCR technology is built to detect the presence or absence of the Y chromosome—the genetic signifier of gender—to safely ascertain your baby’s gender at just 6 weeks into pregnancy.
If the blood sample indicates the presence of the Y chromosome, it’s a boy!
Lack of a Y chromosome? You have a baby girl!
Mommy and Me uses the leading non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) equipment from Gateway Genomics’ Sneakpeak® Early Gender Test.
Clinical Accuracy Studies
Multicenter blinded study conducted at four ultrasound clinics in 2015
The purpose of this study was to assess the clinical performance of SneakPeek® Early Gender Test (Gateway Genomics) for noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) of fetal sex. A multicenter-blinded study was conducted at four ultrasound clinics with maternal blood samples collected from pregnant women between 9 and 35 weeks of gestation. Circulating cell-free DNA was isolated from a micro-volume of maternal plasma and real-time quantitative PCR was performed to detect fetal DNA using a multi-copy sequence on the Y chromosome. An autosomal control gene was used to measure total cell-free DNA (maternal and fetal cfDNA). Sixty maternal plasma samples were tested twice, on different days, to assess the precision of SneakPeek.
- Cell-free DNA was detected in all maternal blood samples.
- Y-chromosome DNA was detected in all samples from women carrying a male fetus.
- SneakPeek correctly identified fetal sex in all samples.
- Assay precision data showed minimal variation and high reproducibility of results.
- Fetal sex for all samples was unknown prior to genetic testing and was confirmed via sonographic evaluation at the conclusion of the study. SneakPeek accuracy, sensitivity and specificity were each 100% for fetal sex identification. This blinded study showed that SneakPeek Early Gender Test is highly accurate for fetal sex determination in early pregnancy.
Find Your Baby’s Gender with a Sneak Peek Gender Blood Test
For more information about Sneak Peek Gender Blood Test, contact Mommy and Me 4D Ultrasound, the best ultrasound company in San Diego.